“Molly Morris is inviting you to a Zoom Meeting.” 👀
The boilerplate Zoom invite isn’t particularly enticing or descriptive, and won’t help you get bums on seats for your upcoming Zoom call. That’s why we’ve created this list of Zoom invitation email templates. So you can get as many attendees as possible to join that waiting room.
Different types of Zoom meetings call for different meeting invite templates. A conference call invitation email sample won’t be the same as a meeting invite template for a quarterly review. So, we’ve got your back here with a Zoom invitation email template for any type of gathering.
Note: Dropping personalized details into a meeting invitation email template is simple with Magical. In just a few clicks, everyone gets a tailored meeting invite—and you don’t have to spend time writing the same thing over and over again. Check out Magical today for free. 🪄
Generate a custom Zoom invitation email instantly with AI
Have a specific scenario in mind? Use this Magical template generator to create a custom template that sets up your Zoom call in exactly the right way. You can get specific with your prompt (for example, you can ask for 'an email template inviting teammates to a baby shower for a coworker’) and even choose the tone of voice you want to use. To generate an unlimited number of email templates, add the free Magical Chrome extension to your browser.
The best Zoom invitation email templates
Here are a few simple meeting invitation email samples you can use whenever you need.
1. Zoom invitation email template for 1-to-1 catch-ups
2. Zoom invitation email template for sales demonstrations
3. Zoom invitation email template for recruitment interviews
4. Zoom invitation email template for presentations
5. Zoom invitation email template for team meetings
6. Zoom invitation email template for follow-up sales meetings
7. Zoom invitation email template for lectures and workshops
8. Zoom invitation email template for virtual classes
Final takeaways: how do you write a meeting invitation via email?
You probably noticed that all of these Zoom invitation email templates share similar characteristics. Basically, it’s helpful for all email meeting invites to have everything people need to schedule it in their calendars—including:
- A clear and brief subject line
- The time, date, and expected length of your meeting
- The purpose and agenda for the meeting
- An RSVP date
- The meeting link and access details
- A friendly and professional signature
Specific details like the recipient’s name, the meeting’s purpose, and full agenda details can be slotted in quickly with your Magical shortcuts. And you can also save whole templates (like the ones featured above) using the app to save heaps of time. Just customize a few parts of your email invite to make it personal for the recipient and relevant to the meeting you’ve organized.
Good luck and happy Zooming!